Our Friendly staff will be able to assist you when making an appointment
- Please call in advance for routine appointments. We make every effort to stay on schedule, although emergencies arise. If we are seriously delayed, we attempt to notify patients when they arrive; alternatively , we welcome our patients to phone prior to your appointment to check on waiting times.
- Appointment times are normally made at 15 minute intervals. Longer consultations are available on request.
- As a courtesy to other patients and staff, please call the office as soon as possible if you are unable to keep your appointment or are going to be late.
- For your first visit, please bring your Medicare and concessions cards and arrive 20 minutes early to complete the necessary patient information forms.
- If you are unwell with flu-like symptoms or do not wish to contract these symptoms, you are welcome and encouraged to use the disposable face masks available at the reception desk.
- If you are returning from overseas and you are suffering from fever, cough or other symptoms, please notify reception staff on arrival.
- There are test/services the nurse can do for you before you see the doctor that will ensure your time with the doctor is well spent. Please notify reception staff when making your appointment, if you require any nurse services.
- Wheelchair access is available at the back of our building. Please ring the doorbell to notify our staff of your arrival.
- Home visits, Nursing Home visits and Private Hospital visits can be arranged at the doctors discretion.
- All fees are expected to be paid at the time of service. It is new Practice Policy that if you wish to take your account with you, rather than pay on the day, it will incur an additional $5 charge.
- We accept: EFTPOS, Visa and Mastercard, Cash and Cheques.
- DVA Gold Card holders and White Card holders (for specific conditions) will have their accounts direct billed to DVA.
- Children under 16 years of age will be Bulk Billed to ensure adequate access to health care.
- Patient ccounts not paid promptly are subject to third party collections and/or legal procedures.
- We realise that emergencies do arise that may affect timely payment of your account. If such extreme cases do occur, this will need to be discussed with our Practice Manager prior to your appointment.
- If you are referred to specialists, pathology, radiology and/or other health professionals, it is advisable for you to enquire about the costs of these services when you make such appointments.
Our consultation fees (when paid on the day) are as follows:
Level A consultation (Brief) $35.00
Level B consultation (Standard) $65.00
Level C consultation (Long) $115.00
Fees are charged according to the time taken. Expenses incurred on your behalf e.g. phone calls, letters written and dressings may be added to your account. Children under 16 will be Bulk Billed to ensure adequate access to health care. Consideration is given to patients requiring frequent visits.
We are not a bulk billing practice; this is done at the discretion of the doctor.
Saturday visits are charged $5 above the normal rate.
Concessional rates are offered to concession card holders.